"strive for development of individual hockey skills"
Over the last decades the importance of a systematized approach to athletes competing in team sports has rapidly grown. It is not possible anymore to just rely on the talent of a player and/or quantity of players so you can pick the best and the most talented. The need to resolve systematized preparation of players is beginning to show. This new approach brings new technologies and methodologies to hockey. The HST, in combination with the correct methodology and with new training routines, is the answer to streamlining and improving the quality of individual preparation of a player and a team.
What do you gain when you use HST?
- Improvement of skating technique as well as becoming more effectient. Beginners learn introductory/basic hockey stride quickly.
- Learn and/or improve multitasking during skating - stickhandling, shooting, etc.
- Learn how to shoot in stride, and to improve accuracy.
- Development of peripheral vision.
- Increase your skating speed and conditioning. Very important; serves also as a tool for prevention of groin injuries.
- Use in individualized preparation of a player in a specific area, which is important in the overall preparation.
- Connecting the Hockey Skating Treadmill with testing/diagnostics hardware and software beeSport|Family. For example skating analysis, determining at what speed the player has the biggest performance/power, condition-ordination skills, etc. Gives even more significant possibilities, with the possibility of getting clear and measurable results.